Monday, June 25, 2007

Bummer

So I had my bubble burst last week. I did a search for 'Vienna' on Amazon just to make sure the girls' list was searchable, and lo and behold, there were pages (and pages) of the name Vienna.

Here I thought I was being original by naming her after the city (of Virgina and Austria).

In Eric's words, 'Hello, the (European) city has been around for thousands of years'. Still....I've never heard of anyone named Vienna before. Well, at least it's not a common name!

On the upside, I did find our niece's wishlist under Deterding/Virginia. Lotus (speaking of unique names) was born the day after Anna, so her bday was also last weekend. Perfect timing!

1 comment:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

I think Vienna is a very cute & unique name. My sister loves unique names. She named her first son Treighton.