Friday, October 19, 2007

Ask and you shall recieve

it's my bday weekend. happy birthday to me, happy bday to me, haaaappy birthdaaaaay to me (((-:

i asked eric for a new (foam) mattress for my bday. yes, not very romantic, but oh so worth it. the old mattress was only 2-3 yrs old and a high-end sealy brand, but for whatever reason, i would wake up every morning with a crick in my neck. we tried rotating the mattress, didnt help.

we slept on the new mattress last night. it gets alittle getting used to. the foam is firm but dips, so there are valleys, like say where our butt was. but miraculously, this morning, no neck crick, Hallelujah!!!

as for my bday dinner, i asked aunt louise to babysit tonight after the kids are in bed at 7:30---we're so GRATEFUL to have friends/family around for FREE babysitting! (otherwise, it would be $10/hr for the nanny to come and just sit & watch tv.)

it'll be dinner & a movie, my choice of course. right now, it's a toss up btwn seafood buffet or margaritas. a hard, hard decision (-:

then this weekend, we're celebrating w/gramma D and family, who's bday is also next week. more good food and cake.

and i share my bday w/a bunch of folks i know. my childhood friend, hoang anh. my friend, long's mom. and my handsome, clever nephew, noah.

here's hoping everyone has a fantastic bday celebration and may your bday wishes come true too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday Sis!
The girls costumes are adorable.

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday!